Don’t do the usual My Son tour. Hit the trails that tourists never take out to the amazing Cham temples. Hoi An Motorbike tour to My Son by our unique country lane route, allowing you to see and absorb more of the landscape and local life. We have lunch at a local restaurant, enjoying central Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch you visit the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, My Son – a better time to visit as you’ll avoid the normal throng of bus tourists that come in the morning. After your My Son visit we drive along a quiet country highway that follows the Thu Bon River, experiencing a beautiful sunset as we cross it to return to Hoi An.
Inexperienced riders to sit on the back
Moderately experienced to drive yourself
Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
We do not offer a pillion discount for tours departing with only 2 people.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Motorbike or semi-automatic scooter
– Entry fees and ferry crossings
– International safety standard helmet
– Drinking water and soft drinks
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle