This tour can also start from Hue
We will follow the small road through the rice fields to visit the Marble Mountains, explore caves, pagoda on the mountains and sculptures were made by hand from passion stone. We will then take you along the My Khe beach which has been voted as the most beautiful beach on the planet.
( Optional 2: Stop at Cham tower an 11th century building as well as visiting historical American war sites. Ride along quiet roads, see farmers working with fresh air and beautiful scenery filling the senses and stopping to take pictures ). We will then travel through Hai Van Pass which means “Sea of Clouds” you will be literally surrounded by clouds with stunning ocean views. from here where we can admire the beautiful panorama and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam.
After lunch, we will continue to Elephants springs where you can relax and swim. Depending on the weather, we can go along the An Bang beach and visit the City of Tombs or, if the weather does not permit, we will travel, instead, along Highway 1 and stop at the Fishing village at the Tam Giang lagoon, before arriving in Hue.
– Experienced English-speaking guide or French-speaking
– motorcycle or semi-automatic scooter
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
– Lunch, Entry fees, International safety standard helmet , Drinking water and soft drinks.
– Alcohol, personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident), personal expenses/tips, Damages to motorcycle
Price: $ 60 USD / per person
you can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers
Pick-up from Danang ” Airport – Train station” to your hotel in Hoi An: 4 seat car: 330.000 VND (16$). 7 seat car: 380.000 VND (19$). 16 seat car: 450.000 VND (22$)