- Duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Destinations: Hanoi, Sapa
Travel style: Classic Tours
Day 01: Airport pick up – Check in Hotel in Hanoi (meals: No)Pick up at the airport then transfer to Hanoi HM Boutique Hotelin Hanoi old quarter. Check in hotel and free time to see Hanoi City. Overnight in Hanoi
Note: Check in time after 12:30 P.M
Day 2: Hanoi – Sapa Lodge Hotel – Cat Cat village (meal: B,L)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway (totally new highway) to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa town
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Check-in procedures at Sapa Lodge Hotel
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van villages– Hanoi (meal: B,L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Check in hotel in Hanoi: Hanoi Noble Boutique Hotel.
Day 4: Hanoi – Airport transfer (meal: B )
You are free for shopping until transfer to the airport. Tour ends
Note: if you want to extend your trip in Vietnam, please email Go Asia Travel to get the best deal and the best advices.
THINGS TO BRING & TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, swimming suites
- Bring warm clothes [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- Tour itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Tour starts everyday
- sapa bus tour
295 USD/ 1 person in twin sharing
185 USD single supplement (if you occupy hotel’s room alone)
- 2 ways airport transfer by private car
- 2 nights hotel in Hanoi – Deluxe room in Hanoi Noble Boutique Hotel
- 1 night in superior room on Sapa Lodge Hotel
- Bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Guided Tour to villages in Sapa – 2 days
- All meals inclused as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= dinner.
- Free 2 bottle of water in room and on bus
- Entrance fees to the sited indicated
- Free foot massage 30 minutes in Sapa
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above