Vietnamtypicalturs team oporate daily tour to Cham Island , start from Da Nang city.
Pick up at our hotels then transfer to Cua Dai harbor at 07h30. Get on board at 07h45 and the boat will depart at 08h00 for 1+1/4 hour cruise. A complimentary drink will be served as you board and be sure to bring along our camera to capture the spectacular monument views while cruising to Cham island.
You arrive at Lang village and the tour guide will help us understand more about Cham island with its history. Make a visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market, then trek for 20 minutes to Chong village with very nice sloping and winding road and amazing view of the sea, sand and we sometimes can see some wild monkeys on the way if we are lucky enough. Go swimming, snorkeling and having lunch with some seafood. Back to your boat at 14h00 and cruise back to Cua Dai beach harbor at 14h30. Rejoin car for transfer back to your hotel.
– Tips and personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone, drinks…
– Meals not mentioned in the program
– Other services that are not clearly mentioned in the “Price inclusion”.
– Transfer form the hotel to the pier and back ( shuttle bus)
– Motor boat to the island
– English/ French speaking guide
– 1 lunch
– Entrance fees